2023/2024 Academic Year Tuition Fees
- Junior Primary: $10,000
- Lower Elementary School (Primary to Grade 2): $10,500
- Upper Elementary School (Grade 3 to Grade 5): $13,500
- Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 9): $13,750
- International Students (All Grades): Please contact us for information about our International Student Program (email@example.com)
Junior Primary to Grade 9: $100
International Students (All Grades): $200
There is no admission fee at Summit Academy.
Refundable Commitment Bond ("RCB")
There is no commitment bond at Summit Academy.
A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $2,000 is due upon acceptance to Summit Academy. This deposit secures classroom placement and is credited towards annual tuition. Deposits are payable via cheque, e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or credit card. A valid credit card is required to be held by Summit Academy on a Student Account as insurance against the default of payment or other financial amounts owed.
If space allows, Summit Academy will offer part-time Junior Primary Programs that address Primary preparatory readiness outcomes to ensure students are advanced from an educational perspective.
- Four Day Program: $800 per month. A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $2000 is required to secure classroom placement. This deposit is credited toward tuition.
- Three Day Program: $675 per month. A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $2000 is required to secure classroom placement. This deposit is credited toward tuition.
A full month will be charged if the student begins before and up to the 15th of the month, or a half month will be charged after the 15th of the month. A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $2,000 is due upon acceptance to Summit Academy. This deposit secures classroom placement and is credited towards annual tuition.
Sibling discounts are available and the discount increases with the number of siblings enrolled. The discount for the first sibling is 5% and may increase with additional siblings enrolled. Families with multiple children may also be eligible for a bursary as a means to reduce tuition fees. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Child Care Tax Receipts
From the tuition fee, families are eligible to receive appropriate tax receipts for the part of tuition that relates to child care services. Upon request, families will receive a receipt for $3,000, calculated as follows: 2.5 hours/day allowing 1-hour early morning before class, 1 hour for recess and lunch and .5 hour each day after dismissal.
Books & Uniforms
We are pleased to provide all books. Parents are responsible for replacing lost or damaged books only. Uniforms are at an additional cost. Uniform details
A hot lunch program is offered at less than $10 per lunch. Fees are added to the Student Account and are charged monthly. Lunch Program details
Active learning is a cornerstone of our teaching philosophy at Summit Academy. Field trips are an integral part active learning, and are used to enhance our curriculum. Field trip fees (if applicable) are added to the Student Account and are charged monthly.